Urantia Book Forum

Urantia Book Discussion Board : Study Group
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:01 pm +0000

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted:  

Hi Louis,

Maybe in a thousand years, after I have passed on to a higher consciousness I can look back and remember reading about paradise and things that where beyond my ability to understand at the time, and smile. :smile: Here and now, as a human being, I have the ability to understand mesotron. Mesotron is a containment vessel for an atom, which is a fusion reaction. Mesotron is the missing piece of the puzzle that science needs to complete the standard model. It is the "strong force" and it holds it all together.

regards, gray

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted:  

The "gravitational collapse" that causes star ignition is the stellar mesotron and remains in place for the life of the star. Gravity alone is not sufficient to balance the fusion reaction.

I was looking at Hubble supernova and gamma-ray burst images and I could see part of the deteriorating mesotron that is triggering the supernova. When the mesotron breaks down there is nothing to contain the fusion reaction and the star explodes.

Thermonuclear fusion cannot be contained because it is not fusion created and balanced by mesotron.

regards, gray

Profile Send private message