Images of space are ubiquitous in our lives. We have been surrounded by stunning portrayals of our own solar system and beyond for generations. But in popular culture, we have no sense of what space sounds like. And indeed, most people associate space with silence.
Radio waves emitted from celestial bodies can be turned into sound by ordinary radio receivers, which contain amplifiers and speakers that convert electrical signals into sound waves. Using this century-old process, the universe becomes soundful.
This is just the introduction to a most interesting article...
See "Link to External Source Article" below to read further.
The Urantia Book speaks of the "music of space..." Hard to tell whether the sounds that these folks have isolated is actually that music - or even if it is considered musical; I suspect not. Nonetheless, this section is quite wonderful and informative, particularly #7, below...
The Celestial Artisans
44:1.2 The celestial musicians are occupied with the production of celestial harmony by the manipulation of the following spirit forces:
1. Spiritual sound—spirit current interruptions.
2. Spiritual light—the control and intensification of the light of the morontia and spiritual realms.
3. Energy impingements—melody produced by the skillful management of the morontia and spirit energies.
4. Color symphonies—melody of morontia color tones; this ranks among the highest accomplishments of the celestial musicians.
5. Harmony of associated spirits—the very arrangement and association of different orders of morontia and spirit beings produce majestic melodies.
6. Melody of thought—the thinking of spiritual thoughts can be so perfected as to burst forth in the melodies of Havona.
7. The music of space—by proper attunement the melodies of other spheres can be picked up on the universe broadcast circuits.